Trail Segments – North to South
- Northern Terminus (Connellsville/Great Allegheny Passage to Dunbar Borough)
Approximately 2.1 miles – constructed and being maintained by the Yough River Trail Group
- Dunbar Borough to North Union Township ( Industrial Boulevard)
Approximately 2.7 miles
- Industrial Boulevard/ North Union Township to southern city limits of Uniontown
Approximately 3.3 miles
- City of Uniontown/South Union Township municipal boundary to Church Street in Fairchance Borough
Approximately 6 miles – South Union Township has applied for a DCNR grant to construct from the City of Uniontown/ South Union Township to Hutchison Park.
- Fairchance Borough/Church Street to the Georges Township/ Smithfield Borough Boundary
Approximately 3 miles
- Borough of Smithfield to the unincorporated village of Gans
Approximately 4.5 miles
- Gans to just north of Point Marion Borough
Approximately 6.6 miles – within this segment there are 6 missing bridges that will need to be constructed.
It is expected that this segment will need to be divided into smaller sections due to funding constraints and construction needs.
- Point Marion Borough to the West Virginia border connecting to the 48 mile WV Mon River Trail system.
Approximately 1.4 miles – funding is in place and all land has been acquired. Construction and completion are expected to occur before Fall of 2016.